We are adding new online courses over the next several months. To get access to a course you must Select it for more details first.
- NCBTMB : waiting for decision
- NHCP : 1 hour DVD course= 2 CEs, Article= 2.0CEs
- MTAN: Waiting for Decision
- FHT: (England)Waiting for Decision
- Register for online courses or select a course go to your shopping cart, pay for the course or use coupon. 2. You will receive via email: Receipt with link to start the course or login to my account on this website www.paullewis.ca
You will be able to start the course by clicking on the link sent to your email when you purchased or by logging in to My account.You have 2 weeks (unlimited)to view the video and take the test. If you pass, your certificate will be emailed to you directly and will be saved in your downloads under my account. You have 2 weeks from purchase date to complete your exam(s). You need 75% to pass.
Courses that contain videos are viewable right here online and notes can be viewed or downloaded. PDF file that you can save to your computer or flash drive. If you download the PDF file, you will need to have Adobe Reader on your computer or download an Adobe Reader App on your Phone.
Courses are :Are not emailed or mailed out. Nor are they sent to you in paper or digital form
When time comes, we will in the future continue to offer live workshops. Note: If you purchase a hard copy of the DVD you will receive a code via email to try the test at no cost.Any questions or concerns contact us at Admin@paullewis.ca or send us a comment on our contact page.
- We will do our best to determine if any of our courses are accepted by a specific governing bodies, but we make no guarantee. Please make sure each course is accepted and/or approved by your individual governing bodies.
- Verify All Informations, Requirements and Hours Required by your Board.
- Verify all the courses you can and cannot take with us, regardless of what we have stated.
- You must submit your certificate /credit to your own board/governing body, as this is not our responsibility to send it in for you.
- Rules and regulations frequently change. If you see any errors, please contact us so that we may correct the information listed.