Services offered at the clinic:
Therapeutic Massage / Acupuncture / Chiropody/ Combined Decongestive Therapy
Therapeutic Massage is the manipulation of muscles, connective tissue, joints, ligaments and/or tendons with the intention of addressing the client’s needs. The therapeutic treatment may include the use of hydrotherapy, stretching and strengthening in order to maintain and/or improve your overall health and well-being.
The practice of Chiropody is the assessment of the foot and the treatment and prevention of diseases or disorders of the foot by therapeutic, surgical, orthotic and palliative means. Chiropody is practiced by qualified, regulated practitioners who have undergone goverment established and recognized programs and examinations.
Combined Decongestive Therapy(CDT):
Goals for CDT Treatment
- Early treatment can minimize the progression of symptoms and functional limitations
- Decongest the edematous areas with manual lymph drainage
- Prevent the refilling of tissues
- Minimize scar formation and breakdown fibrosis
- Assist client to develop personal care plan
- Empower client and family with long term management strategies
- Co-create strategies to enhance QOL(Quality of Life)
In-chair massage is an alternative to the mobile table where the client may not have enough time for a complete body massage. In addition, In-chair massage works over your clothing; no creams or lotions are necessary and the amount of space required to set up is minimal.